Thursday 28 May 2009

Back At Last!!


I have neglected my blog for many months! I am ashamed to say this is the first time I have blogged this year. My busy busy life just always gets in the way!


Exotic Amethyst and Pearl Dangle Earrings


Anyway, this week I have listed 5 new items in my online store. Firstly my Exotic Amethyst and Pearl Dangle Earrings. I love the colour in Amethyst especially when in contrast with the rich cream of Pearl. These are finished with a beautiful antique silver bead.


My next item are these fun Triple Sapphire Crystal and Millefiori Dangle Earrings. I love making earrings and especially with my favourite colour. The sapphire blue crystals shimmer in the sunlight and create fantastic patterns. The Millefiori flat square bead, also sapphire blue, has a yellow and white flower.




Triple Sapphire Crystal and Millefiori Dangle Earrings













Now my next item is quite interesting. It's a necklace with a snakeskin Jasper pendant which I thought would go really well with Bamboo tubes, silver round beads and Tiger's Eye beads. It is finished with a silver hook and ring fastener.


Jasper and Bamboo Pendant



Okay, back to earrings! My last two items are earrings that I actually made a couple of years ago, but have only just listed in my shop. The first are Rose Quartz Drops that are an extremely pale pink. Last but not least are a fun pair of Firework Tube earrings made with a tube bead with a firework design finished with smaller yellow beads.



Rose Quarts Drops








Firework Dangles

In my store I like to give the customer a few details about the properties found in certain gemstones. Here are just a few:

Amethyst - makes the wearer gentle and amiable.
Jasper - has powers of healing, protection, relaxation, health, beauty and solace.
Tiger's Eye - gives you courage, luck and energy.
Rose Quartz - attracts love and promotes peace, happiness and fidelity.

You can see the above items and my other designs in my online store at http://www.charmedjewellery.etsy.com

Julie at Charmed Jewellery x




No comments: